Sinusitis is a common condition in which the cavities around nasal passages become inflamed and swollen. With symptoms like runny stuffy nose and worsening headache that lasts more for a week or more, this disorder is enfeebling and causing too much trouble in a day to day life.
Sinus Therapyis clinically proven with high efficacy resulting in allergy symptoms decreasing in 2 weeks. You can have your very own Sinus Therapy at home. Designed to be compact and small in size, you may carry it wherever you go.
For Stuffy Nose, Sinusitis, & Rhinitis
Using the infrared laser technology aids in remove germs and other allergens from your nose. This therapy brings relief to allergy symptoms and a stuffy nose. Suitable for sinusitis and rhinitis.
Laser Therapy & Pulse Treatment
This technology adopts low-level laser irradiation which is painless, non-invasive and has no side effects. This treatment uses red light therapy for the relief of rhinitis and pulse massage to stimulate and bring comfort to the nose.
Portable & Convenient
Compact and small in size, this Sinus Therapy is portable and convenient. You can bring it anywhere with you, suitable for daily use and emergency use like allergy attacks and more. Breath better with this Sinus Therapy!
How to Use:
1. Remove the battery cover and put 1* 9V Alkaline battery into the battery box.
2. Connect the wire and the device.
3. Take off the small pin cover.
4. Put the rubber nose clip into the nose, do not put it too deeply.
5. The light must be green as it means the machine is functioning well. If the light is flashing, recheck the wire connection and battery.
6. After one treatment session, the light will automatically turn off.
How to Clean:
1. Use a soft cloth to clean the light point
2. Do not immerse in water.
3. You may use 70% disinfectant alcohol to clean the light point.